Registration Guidelines - VERY IMPORTANT
RSVP by November 30, 2022. This is a considered a shared parenting event, therefore we ask that you do the following:
- Ask your social worker if you are allowed to invite the birth parents
- If yes, communicate with the birth parents and ask if they would like to join
- Once you have all guests' names, gender and age, you are ready to register
- Go to www.dcfapac.org/register and complete the online form, no later than Nov. 30
COVID-19 Testing Requirements
This is an in-person event. For the safety of all those attending, we have some Covid-19 related requirements.
- If you feel ill please do not attend
- EVERY individual attending will have their temperature checked. Attendees with temperatures of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter the premise regardless or vaccination.
Only 200 seats available, RSVP BY Nov. 30, 2022
Each year we host a holiday event for children in foster care as a shared parenting event. During this heartfelt reunification event, every child receives a gift and enjoys reconnecting with their siblings through entertaining activities. This year's event will take place December 11, 2022, from 11am to 2pm at the Kellogg Conference Center at 800 Florida Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002.
Metro: Take metro to NoMa–Gallaudet U, walk a couple blocks to 800 Florida Ave. NE
Parking: There is a complimentary parking garage on site